Kashika Agritech Private Limited, with its registered office at 430, 2nd Floor, 5th A Cross Rd, 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043 (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us”, “Company” or “Our”) is concerned about the privacy of the users (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) of the website www.agrictools.com and its mobile application in play store (“Platform”).
We will use the information provided by You only in accordance with the purposes described in the Policy.
- We may collect personal information including name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email, address and/or applicable business entity details(“Personal Information”) from You while You register and create an account on the Platform or /and avail Services available through the Platform.
Non- Personal Information:
- We may collect non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”) from You through the Platform when You visit and/ or use the Platform. Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as, location, browser information, internet protocol address, information collected through Cookies (defined below), details of Your internet service provider, the date, time and duration of Your usage of the Platform, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc. Our Platform gathers some information automatically when You visit the Platform. We may collect certain information about Your mobile device through which You have accessed the Platform to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the Platform.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We, or third parties authorized by Us, may use the information provided by You in the following ways, viz:
- To create Your Account and to support You with any services related to Your Account
- To Provide You the Services
- Provide any support services for the Services availed by You through the Platform
- Conduct research and analysis to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- Analyze how the Platform is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security
- To help You efficiently access the Platform and avail the Services
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of users, traffic, and demographic patterns
- To notify You regarding your Account, to troubleshoot problems with Your Account, to resolve a dispute, to confirm Your identity in order to ensure that You are eligible to Use the Platform, and/or any Service
- For advertising and marketing communications. We may also share Non-Personal Information with third parties such as, Our advertisers, sponsors, investors, business partners
- To carry out Our obligations and to process transactions arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us
- To notify You about changes on the Platform, or any Services
- Notify You, if possible, in the event We become aware of any breach of the security of Your information and take appropriate action to the best of Our ability to remedy such a breach
- To enable Us to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- We use reasonable safeguards to protect and preserve the integrity and security of Your information against unauthorized access, loss, theft, unauthorised, reproduction, use or amendment, disclosure or destruction of information We hold. We encrypt Our services using secure server software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions. We use reasonable security practices and procedures and use secure servers as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your information. We review Our information collection, storage and processing practices to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- In using the Platform, You accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the world wide web cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure. Therefore, Your use of the Platform will be at Your own risk.
- You agree and acknowledge that We shall retain all information provided by You until such time as is required by the applicable law or until it is required for Our internal use, whichever is later.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You agree that You will not hold Us responsible for any breach of security unless such breach has been caused as a direct result of Our gross negligence or wilful default.
SEVERABILITY AND EXCLUSION
We have taken every effort to ensure that this Policy adheres with the applicable laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this Policy shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Policy. This Policy does not apply to any information other than the information collected by the Company through the Platform. This Policy shall be inapplicable to any unsolicited information You provide Us through the Platform or through any other means. All unsolicited information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and the Company shall be free to use and/ or disclose such unsolicited information without any limitations.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
The courts at Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
The rights and remedies available under this Policy may be exercised as often as necessary and are cumulative and not exclusive of rights or remedies provided by law. It may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
Name: Lakshmi Narayanamma
Contact Number: +91-80-68507878
Postal Address: 430, 2nd Floor, 5th A Cross Rd, 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043